Three On A Match is a musical written by the writing team Houston & Levitt. Tom considers it their "first hit" but it only ran 82 Performances on Broadway.
Original Broadway ProductionEdit
Three on a Match opened in 2002 on Broadway and ran 82 Performances.
- Ellis worked props while in Highschool for the show
South Essex - 112th Production
- The cast Rehearsed for 4 months
- Was seen by Tom & Julia for their 10 year parternship anniversary
- Harrison Chad played the role of "August"
- Marisa Pierini played the role of "Stella"
- August - A Parisian general
- Stella - Parisian woman
- G.I. Joe (maybe) - Stella
- Finale - August, Stella & Company
I can't believe we'll never hear his laugh again.
I guess it's true what they say about three on a match.
But while the flame burned, it made a beautiful light.
STELLA AND AUGUST SO LET US RAISE A GLASS TO HIM AND LET US GIVE THREE CHEERS AND DOWN THE HATCH FRIENDSHIP, IT WILL NEVER DIM FOR SOMEWHERE THERE WILL ALWAYS BE
THE COMPANY THREE ON A MATCH